Beautiful Collection Of Poems For Teachers


He is the Teacher

Who educated me
Who equip me science
With sincerity and patience

Your smile encourages us
Welcome to a better future

A point of your sweat
Indicates a great struggle
For his students

Thank you, teacher
Your struggle means a lot to me
Without you I will not know about this world

I will always pray for you
Thank you, my teacher

Fond memories

Every entry in class He brought something new
Until the student slalu waiting for
Never came too late
The timing rules are accurate
The lesson is full of variations
With a variety of actions
Shouts, applause and laughter
The yells and chants echoed

Giving spirit to all
Giving encouragement to try
With it the class becomes animate
Full of sincerity but do not get rid of jokes


Hero of Education

If our world was empty
You never fill
Maybe there is only a hollow, dark color
Can not do anything, can not go anywhere

But now our world is full of color
With a streak of lines, also a word
What used to be a dream

Now starting to look no longer a dream
It's because you teach
About which color is beautiful
About the line to be painted
Also about words to read

My teacher thanks from my heart
For all educational fighters
With education we can improve the nation
With education our fate can be changed
What you can not make possible

Just the last word from my mouth
On this national education day
Always keep your soul
O Indonesian education fighter


My teacher My hero

If the sun is gone
The world will be frozen and mute
The rainbow will never radiate
Life will never happen
When the point of turmoil approaches
There was a glimpse of the light we were looking for
That is visible from the corners of your lips
And your body movements
You are from our stumbling streets
Which almost plunged our sepan times
You light us with your science lanterns
That will never fade in the winds of age

Teacher……..
You are a hero who never expected a reward
When we do not listen to you
You never complain and give up
To educate us
From you we know many things
About which color is beautiful
About the line that should be painted
Also about words to read
You make our life meaningful

Teacher……
No words we deserve to say
Besides thank you for all your services
Forgive us for having disappointed you
Your services will be eternal throughout us
Thank you my teacher, you are my hero

Sign up here with your email address to receive updates from this blog in your inbox.